Monday, January 16, 2012

Movin' on up

Lifted Focus is on the verge of global success.  Global, like the band U2...well, maybe more of a local accomplishment.  I cannot stress enough  how much I would love to film and edit for the rest of my life.  I would love to be working all day, everyday, because I had to.  If it was something that would allow me to travel and return with footage and edit from home, I would jump at the opportunity to work 60+ hour weeks.

I have started to ramble again....

If you are looking for someone to film your wedding, Lifted Focus is here for you.  You can check out our reel at liftedfocus.com.  We have shot every style of wedding and we are excited to work with you.  Not only will we provide videography for your special day, we can also provide DJ and photography.  We have packaged deals that can bring you in under budget or big budget packages that will capture every second of your special day.

But we are so much more than just wedding videographers...we are movie makers...we are cinematographers and musicians.  We are producers.  Lifted Focus has yet to be discovered, but I promise you, when we are, and we will be, we will not disappoint.  We have too many ideas to allow them to fall into that abandoned valley of great ideas....

Once again, I digress.

I'll leave you with this....


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain
American lecturer and writer (1835 - 1910)
See ya,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment