Saturday, September 24, 2011

Race For The Cure: Documenting a Heroic Act to Save the Tatas

So, tomorrow I will be shooting a great video intended to promote Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure and Team Yard House.  I have been given the opportunity and along with my business partner, our company, Lifted Focus will be given full freedom to film as we please.

I have been having trouble with one thing.  How I intend on shooting....."my vision" if you will.  Since I will be documenting in order to promote Susan G. Komen and Race for the Cure, will anyone REALLY mind if I film their....breasts? I would doubt it.  That is what we are here to celebrate.

It's funny, my wife and I have recently had a baby....well, she had the baby, I was the wimpy husband.  We have a beautiful baby girl named Madeline.  After the first 8 months you begin to see the miracle of the female body.  The breasts are a crazy thing.

Without being hokey in anyway I intend on making this video very bright and colorful and hopeful.  I intend on capturing laughter, and celebrations.  Tears of joy and tears of sadness.  Hugs and kisses.  Handshakes and high-fives.

This video is for a great cause and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Lifted Focus

Michael

p.s. boobs rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment