Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cog Blogging

I am starting a blog for my company.  M company that is struggling with its identity.  I have a great deal of respect for my business partner, and our idea, and that is why I think we can make some amazing work.  We started with a premature and ironic name UnVersed, and although it was a clever play on words on what we would do....it wasn't what we ended up doing....if that makes any sense at all.  Our NEW venture is called LIFTED FOCUS.....I made it all in caps because I believe it to be as if i am yelling at the top of my lungs at my mother who I am seeing for the very first time.  Anyways, I am just giving this blog thing a try .....and come to think of it I like it.  I have a feeling these blog things are going to be worth something someday.  I am glad I have this one.  Lifted Focus Mother Fucker, Lifted Focus for life, In Lifted Focus we trust, I will plaster this name everywhere.  Before I share too much, because I am delirious from lack of sleep, I want to say I plan on keeping up with this blog thing.

Frogger Blogger.

Mike

p.s. Lifted Focus

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!!! Great Thoughts!! Hey Mike, Its me, YOU. HA HA. ANyways, I think you should scream LIFTED FOCUS ALL DAY LONG. I am only commenting on me to say lifted focus again.............


    ..........Lifted Focus

    ReplyDelete