Thursday, September 15, 2011

Get Lifted and FOCUS.

I am motivated to write again and this blog proves just that.  I have sent my script out there, and after a few comments and critiques I have managed to walk away intact.  I am currently thinking of another story; it is a dark and terrible comedy about the power the woman has over the "softer man".  This could be hilarious but simultaneously twisted.  I have very few details now but I will be working them out shortly.

Back to business...if you are having trouble finding a decent video guy you can look us up.  Lifted Focus.  Remember this name...Lifted Focus.  It has potential....What I am trying to say is that I have a Video Production Company and I truly believe that we are a talented group of individuals that can create any type video project you desire.

Sometimes I think I should just write what I WANT to see on the big screen because nothing, these days, makes me want to come back for more.  I have no idea what this blog is going to accomplish but I am in desperate need of something new.  I am in need of something challenging.  Someone notice me and look me up and give me a damn job.  I am sick of working two damn jobs and....look I know I should be grateful for what I have I mean some people can't even get a job, and lack health insurance...I guess I want more.  I want a house.  I want a well paying job...six figures would be ideal...I want to make my life and surroundings to be better for my wife and my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment