Follow my blog. I'm Blogging. I'm a blogger. I've been blogged about. Blogging about blogging. I'm a little bored. My business partner Richard is supposed to be defining our new website and that website should be called liftedfocus.com. So go there..., and if it's not up yet you can email richard@liftedfocus.com. As for me, I'm am sitting here preparing to write about our website...our NEW WEBSITE that I haven't even seen yet....so, be prepared people because it is going to be awesome...I hope.
Of course it will be awesome! It was created by what was formerly known as UnVersed. Actually, the only thing I had to do with the creation of the website, was agree on some colors and font size. Richard; did it all. I told Richard that I would start a blog intended to promote Lifted Focus because my area of expertise differs from him, and my oh my, I think I actually like this writing stuff. "My oh my"?. I can't believe I wrote that. I can't believe I repeated it. I should've said god dammit. God Dammit, I should've said god dammit!
Okay I don't want to come off like creeper. Sometimes I just like to write, and sometimes I think I am funny when I do it. I'm sorry if it suck; let me know. I am also sorry for the blasphemy. Lord forgive me. Let know me if I write sucky like.
I can't believe the internet allows anyone to write whatever they want about anyone or anything at anytime of any day. I am pretty sure some countries might kill you if you do something like that...Nevertheless you have to admire the power of the social internet. The power and influence "We Americans" have on the uncensored internet. I don't think some people in our country should have the freedom of the internet. Some people out there should keep there ideas off the double-you-double-you-double-you. Some people just don't think.
Lifted Focus will help you with all of your video production needs.
Email me.
Lifted Focus is outside your window.
No comments:
Post a Comment