I've read recently that in order to have a successful blog you have to be able to write properly. The only way someone is going to take your blog seriously is if you speak and write in a manner that is understandable, and free of abbreviations and slang. I do not want to be looked at as an irresponsible blogger...i'm a father for god sakes.....
Sorry, I was interrupted by my father/husband responsibilities...breakfast, Target, you know...
So while my daughter is sleeping and my wife is at work I'll continue.
This blog was intended to promote a business. A business started by Richard McNeley and Michael Reyes. We are writers, editors, producers, musicians, and actors. We enjoy this craft of making videos, movies, short films, promotions...or whatever you want to call them these days. Social Media. Clips on the verge of "going viral" We enjoy its process. The ups and downs of creativity are what make this business fun. The laughter of success, as well as the laughter associated with our flubs, keeps us coming back for more. We love to watch our work in action. OUR WORK will drive up sales for your business. It will provide your business a visual aid. Before people get in there cars and drive to a shop or enter there credit card, they want to SEE and HEAR what is out there. If they could "taste/touch test" it from their own home I am sure they would...we're working on that one.
Lifted Focus out,
Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment